Student Dashboard Settings
Organization owners can manage the student dashboard view by setting their default page to ‘My Projects’ as an alternative to My Classroom as well as optionally hiding My Classroom and Courses menu items.
To do this, access the administration tools:
- Click on your profile picture (bottom left of Classes)
- Click the name of your institution (under My Organizations)
- You will see admin options listed across the top of the page.
- Select Dashboard Settings
- Make the required changes and Update to save the changes
N.B. Your students may need to reload Codio in their browser when they next log in for the changes to be visible to them
Access for students to individual courses can also be managed in the course permissions. See Restrict Course access for more information.