Force marked as completed
Certain actions can be triggered when a student marks a unit as complete
- Auto-graded assessment scores can be passed directly to the grade field
- Scripts can be executed for assessing the student code and assigning the grade
Students can mark the unit as complete from their own dashboards but a teacher is also able to do this on their behalf either individually or for all students.
- Press the Marking All As Completed button to mark all student units as complete
- Hover over a student to see the switch appear to the left of the students name, which you can then activate
- Accessing student work and going to the Education->Mark as Completed menu item within the IDE.
Teachers can also mark complete units as incomplete for all students in the class or for individual students selecting the switch or by accessing their unit.