I am setting most of the units in courses in my class to not be read only when the student marks them complete. This is so they can refer to them and work on them later, because they are designed to help them study both inside and out side of class. I do this by going into settings on each unit and de-selecting the ‘read only when marked as complete’ option. I also set the auto grading to off for many of them.
When I add a new unit to a class or publish a new version and choose to upgrade the class with the red upgrade button, the de-selected read-only when marked as completed choice and the autograde off choice that I had set gets set back to to read-only being set and autograde to be for the assessments for every single unit in my entire course.
This is a serious problem as I add more and more units to my course, because it takes longer and longer to go back and fix them again.