I'm using Apache on my Codio box and I would like to do some testing against HTTP/2. I upgraded my Apache to 2.4.18, enabled mod_http2 and set up the protocol handler.
However, it's still not live HTTP/2. I believe the issue is that HTTP/2 requires SSL support which is not compatible with Codio's (otherwise awesome) automatic SSL proxy.
Maybe I just need to set up my own SSL connection on one of the other ports? I don't think I tried that, but I will.
For details, here is a screen shot of selected lines from phpinfo().
Things to note:
- Apache version (2.4.18 Ubuntu)
- Loaded Modules contains mod_http2
- HTTP Response Headers include 'upgrade h2,h2c'
- Connection is on Port 9500, so I'm hitting this page via HTTPS://:9500
- SERVER_PROTOCOL is HTTP/1.1